Application of BS Brace (Berndt Stolz)
The BS Brace is a strip of Duroplast material strengthened with fiberglass that is used to correct nails with extreme curvatures or ingrown nails. The thin strip is placed across the nail which produces a gentle lifting of the nail at the lateral (outside) edges bringing the nail back to a normal curvature.
- Pain relief can be obtained immediately or very soon after application
- Using a BS Brace is not invasive like surgery
- Takes a maximum of half an hour to apply and if women want polish it can be applied on top of the brace
Individuals Who Would Benefit:
- Wear narrow fitting shoes
- Have hereditary nail curvature issues
- Wear compression hosiery
- Have a wet foot condition
Results achieved between July - August. Treatment results using the BS Brace.